Here is a simple recipe for making a cleanser from the branches of your Christmas tree.
1. Fill a container of your choice with fir branches that you have previously washed well with water.
2. Add white vinegar to fill the container.
3. Leave to macerate in a cupboard protected from light for at least 2 weeks.
4. Strain the mixture to keep only the vinegar.
5. In a spray bottle, pour up to half of the vinegar container and fill the other half of the bottle with water.
Here! An all-purpose cleaner that smells of the forest!